Cannabidiol (“CBD”) products have seemingly flood the market, suddenly springing up in many places. This has lead pharmacies, natural health food stores and other retailers to discuss new strategies to position themselves in the developing market of CBD. However, recent market saturation and uncertain regulatory oversight have caused massive confusion of whether these products are legal or not.
In this recorded webinar, Ron W. Lanton, Esq., Executive Director of Frier Levitt Government Affairs, explores several issues around CBD, including:
• CBD vs. THC
• An examination of current state and federal CBD and Marijuana policies
• A discussion of current administration viewpoints, including the FDA and DEA
• Other related business trends
Viewers of this webinar will be able to:
• Understand relevant CBD terms
• Comprehend the current viewpoints CBD and Marijuana policies and business trends
• Pinpoint the relationship of the FDA and DEA on CBD
For more information regarding Frier Levitt Government Affair’s services, visit:
Contact Frier Levitt Government Affairs:
► Subscribe to the Frier Levitt Youtube channel:
Follow Frier Levitt Government Affairs (FLGA) online:
This video has been viewed: 39 times and has a duration of 00:56:49 seconds.