OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.8DewrangStreet.com
It’s gorgeous, and it’s perfect. It’s the one.
The one family home you’ve been looking for that makes you say ‘yes’ everywhere you look.
On the outside:
– Single-level, double-brick period residence loaded with charm and character
– Manicured front and rear gardens for a low maintenance lifestyle
– Expansive, covered outdoor deck for hours of relaxed entertaining
– Grassed back yard and a sparkling in-ground swimming pool which is perfect for kids and pets
– Renovated studio with a spacious laundry, shower and WC (so the kids won’t be dripping through the house), which has the flexibility to be used as another bedroom, retreat area or for storage
On the inside:
– Beautiful period detailing throughout ? ornate cornices, picture railing
– Three great-sized bedrooms on entry, all with brand new carpet, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Sleek timber flooring throughout the living areas and hallways
– Period bathroom with an indulgent free-standing bath
– Stunning new stone kitchen, awash with natural light and offering Smeg gas appliances plus a dishwasher, as well as a perfect view of the outdoor deck and level back yard
– A generous open plan living and dining area with the all-important sliding doors which flow onto the entertaining area
A few additional pluses:
– The local Primary School is within close proximity
– Security alarm system
– Off-street parking for 2+ vehicles
– A short commute to the airport and Sydney CBD
– Walking distance to Carss Park
From its elevated position in a quiet street, this home enjoys a lovely breeze and also has distant views out to the city skyline. So, with absolutely everything you want and need from your new home already done for you, all you and the family need to do is unpack and get into those impending Christmas holidays…
For further details contact Ray Fadel on 0413 177 739 or 8097 2422. Raine & Horne Sans Souci.
Whether you are buying, selling or leasing a property in Carss Park, contact the Raine & Horne Sans Souci team on 9583 1616. Servicing the St.George Peninsula.
This video was seen: 13 times and has a duration of 99 seconds.