– ¼ cup of butter
– 6-8 cloves of garlic, minced
– ¼ cup chicken broth
– ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
– Sea salt
– 1 Tbsp olive oil
– 2-3 salmon filets
– Fresh cracked pepper
– 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
– Fresh lemons thinly sliced, for garnish
– CBDistillery’s CBDelicious Powder
1) In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté 1-2 minutes.
2) Add the chicken broth, lemon juice, your desired amount of CBDelicious powder, and a few generous pinches of salt. Simmer this mixture until reduced by 1/3-1/2. The sauce will become thicker overtime.
3) Remove from heat and set aside. As the sauce cools, sprinkle the salmon on both sides with salt and pepper.
4) Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until simmering.
5) Carefully place salmon filets in the saucepan and cook until lightly browned. Use a spatula to flip the salmon to the other side.
6) Once skin is firm to touch, remove pan and salmon from heat and place salmon on a plate or in a bowl.
7) Pour the lemon garlic CBD sauce over the salmon, top with parsley and arrange lemon slices over the salmon if desired.
Serve and enjoy!
This video clip was viewed: 213 times and contains a duration of 90 seconds.